The Fitbit Versa 2 is a popular smartwatch that offers a range of features to help you stay on top of your fitness goals and daily routine. One question that many people ask is whether the Fitbit Versa 2 can answer calls. This is an important consideration for those who want to stay connected while on the go, without having to constantly pull out their phone.
The short answer is no, you cannot answer calls on the Fitbit Versa 2. While the device does include a microphone to summon Amazon’s Alexa voice, it does not allow for answering or placing calls. However, there are a few workarounds that can help you stay connected without having to constantly check your phone.
In this article, we’ll explore the limitations of the Fitbit Versa 2 when it comes to answering calls, as well as some alternative methods for staying connected. Whether you’re looking for a way to stay in touch while on the go or simply want to know more about the capabilities of your Fitbit Versa 2, read on to learn more.
- Use Amazon Alexa Built in to get quick news and…
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and…
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora…
- With a larger display and an always on option,…
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories…
In order to answer calls on your Fitbit Versa 2, there are a few requirements that you must meet:
- Your Fitbit must be paired with a smartphone that has Bluetooth enabled.
- Your smartphone must be within range of your Fitbit.
- Your smartphone must be running a compatible operating system.
- You must have the Fitbit app installed on your smartphone.
- Your Fitbit must be updated to the latest firmware.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is compatible with a variety of smartphones, but not all devices are supported. According to the official Fitbit website, the Versa 2 is compatible with:
|iOS Devices||Android Devices|
|iPhone 5s and later||Android 7.0 and later|
|iPad Air and later||Samsung Galaxy S6 and later|
|iPad Mini and later||Google Pixel and later|
|iPod Touch 6th generation and later||OnePlus 5 and later|
If your smartphone is not on this list, it may still work with the Fitbit Versa 2, but it is not officially supported. You can check the Fitbit website for a complete list of supported devices.
Answering Calls on Fitbit Versa 2
Steps to Answer Calls
If you’re wondering whether you can answer calls on your Fitbit Versa 2, the short answer is no. While the device has a built-in microphone, it doesn’t allow answering or placing calls. However, you can still receive notifications for incoming calls, and you can accept or reject them right from your wrist. Here are the steps to answer calls on your Fitbit Versa 2:
- When you receive an incoming call, your Fitbit Versa 2 will vibrate and display the caller’s name or number on the screen.
- To accept the call, tap the green phone icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- To reject the call, swipe left on the screen and tap the red phone icon.
If you’re having trouble receiving calls on your Fitbit Versa 2, here are some troubleshooting tips to try:
– Make sure your Fitbit Versa 2 is connected to your smartphone and that both devices are within range.
– Check that your smartphone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
– Make sure your smartphone’s ringer is turned on and the volume is up.
– Try restarting both your Fitbit Versa 2 and smartphone.
– If you’re still having trouble, try resetting your Fitbit Versa 2 to its factory settings.
By following these steps and troubleshooting tips, you can easily manage incoming calls on your Fitbit Versa 2. While it may not allow you to answer or place calls, it’s still a useful device for tracking your fitness and staying connected on the go.
While the Fitbit Versa 2 does not have the ability to answer calls, there are third-party apps available that can help you achieve this. One such app is “Voice in a Can,” which allows you to use Amazon Alexa to make and receive calls on your Fitbit Versa 2.
However, this app requires a stable internet connection and an Amazon Alexa account. Another app that can help you answer calls on your Fitbit Versa 2 is “Bluetooth Call.” This app connects your Fitbit Versa 2 to your smartphone via Bluetooth and allows you to answer calls on your watch. However, this app is only available for Android devices.
Other Fitbit Devices
If answering calls on your watch is important to you, you may want to consider other Fitbit devices that have this capability. The Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Sense both have the ability to make and receive calls, as well as send text messages.
These devices also have built-in GPS and music storage, making them a great choice for fitness enthusiasts. Alternatively, if you do not need the ability to answer calls on your watch, the Fitbit Versa 2 still has many other great features, such as heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and voice-activated Amazon Alexa. Plus, with its sleek design and long battery life, it’s a great choice for anyone looking for a stylish and reliable smartwatch.