If you’re on this page, it means you’re looking for a high-quality pair of cleats. They’re of course a very important element to take in consideration when you want to maximise your performances on the field. As a soccer coach, I always recommend my players to do some thorough research when they buy a new pair of soccer cleats. Most of them only care about style and before you know it, they have to return their purchase because it simply doesn’t fit their style of play.
After a very thorough research, I’m very proud to show you what I believe to be the ten best women’s soccer cleats on the market today. Whether you’re a speedy player looking for lightweight shoes, or a rugged defender, I thought about everything. From beginners to pros, this list is for all of you!
No matter if you’re a striker or the goalkeeper, there are cleats perfectly tailored for any position on the field. You’ll find out there are special ones for stability, comfort, traction, speed or adaptability. Go on and keep reading to discover my in-depth reviews of these 10 amazing soccer cleats for you women!
Adidas Women's Goletto VI FG W Soccer Shoe – Best Women's Soccer Cleats
By choosing Goletto 6, you’ll start with the right foot. This cleat is made of synthetic leather, which provides comfort and a lightweight feeling, plus the touch! Whether you’re new to soccer or just want to upgrade your equipment, this will be a great choice! I have no words to explain how well these cleats fit!
You’ve never seen padding this comfortable! The soft textile lining and Die-cut EVA insole will get you maximum padding plus comfort! Besides that, you’re getting a cleat with a firm ground outsole, able to deliver superior traction, speed, and performance. Nobody wants to miss it.
Adidas did an outstanding job with this cleat. It has an incredible price and is one of the most healthy choices in our lists. If you’re a soccer beginner, this should be on top of your list. Classic women will love its aesthetic, plus the stability this cleat provides. This is an excellent choice for defenders because it features a sturdy build. If you’re a defender and want a lightweight pair of cleats, the Goletto is a superb option. With this pair, you’ll recover the ball efficiently, guard your position, and even launch an attack from the back with speed.
- Very comfortable
- Awesome Value
- Fits very well
- High-quality materials
- Lacks support on the ankle
Adidas Women's Predator 18.1 FG – Most Stable Cleats For Women
- Control The Ball In All Conditions With The...
- Lace Closure For A Snug Fit
- Stretchy Sockfit Collar Features Adidas Primeknit...
- Moulded Heel Offers A Snug, Locked Down Fit
- Designed For Soft Ground, A Combination Of Fixed...
The Adidas Predator 18.1 FG are cleats for a field ruler. This firm ground soccer shoes will get you to domain the field. Besides, there’s a snug collar that gets you a sock-like fit for your ankle, delivering more stability. The embossing on the forefoot helps to keep the ball on your feet and get you in control.
You’ll be amazed by the specific outsole and stud position made for women! Oh, and did I tell you that this beauty here can get you an ultimate experience lockdown with an automatically designed upper, that imitates your heal shape? And check out this style.
The primary material is synthetic, so your feet will breathe easily. You’ll be able to move the ball with pure instinct and at high speed with the flexible support structured sock-like lift. I can assure you’ve never felt so stable in the field! My tip is: if you have narrow feet, don’t hesitate and get it. I know sometimes it might be difficult for you to get the perfect pair of cleats, but now you’ve found it, I can assure you.
- Really light and good to run with
- Very comfortable
- Maximum traction
- Awesome design
- Durability, these will only last a full season
PUMA Women's Evospeed 3 FG – Most Functional
Check out these stylish PUMA cleats! Evo’s synthetic sole soccer shoe is light weighted and has a gorgeously glossy finish, with extended heel and tongue tabs. Its insole is all cushioned with EVA, in a perfect conical and bladed shape!
The aesthetic is not everything: but it sums up a lot: with a revolutionary design, this is a highly functional cleat. For only US$49.95, you can take this beauty home and feel comfortable and gorgeous at the same time! If you need to run without slipping and keeping your feet from getting wet in the rain, this is the cleats for you!
This cleat’s conic shape provides top-notch support, offering you incredible breathability, protection, and comfort. What are you waiting for? Despite being slightly large, you can wear thicker socks, which will solve any problem that may come. For a very reasonable price, you get a high-quality product that will last for a very long time.
- Great to keep feet from getting wet
- Very functional
- Sharp Looking
- Very comfortable
- They’re a bit large, made for wider feet
Adidas Performance Women's Ace 17.4 FG W – Best For Beginners
- Primemesh upper provides a comfortable, sock-like...
- Ultra-thin film on upper helps keep water and...
- Move with explosive speed and traction on dry...
- Women's-specific fit and traction
These Adidas cleats are perfect for beginners! The design is impressive when it comes to precision. The model comes with a pure synthetic leather build and the classic three stripes, interior cushioning, and a synthetic sole.
The ultimate grip comes from a very flexible ground outsole. You can move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground (dry natural grass), artificial grass (long-bladed synthetic fiber), and hard ground because of its flexible ground outsole.
Are you fast? Then, get ready to be the first! This is a versatile soccer shoe that will allow you to get an improved touch while in the field. The stand out feature is the control it gives you – they’re very light, allowing you to cut across the pitch at lightning speed.
- Socks never get wet when you wear these
- Great value for your money
- Suitable for feet of different width sizes
- Degrades a little faster than other cleats
PUMA Women's Spirit FG WN's-W – Best For Traction
We all know that PUMA is a global athletic brand that is a significant influence on sports in general, but especially soccer. This industry delivers unexpected sports footwear, with innovation and revolutionary design.
This item has low arched, providing support – great for anyone that needs high arch support. For a great price, you can get these incredible cleats that will last a long time, due to being made of 100% leather. The sole is synthetic, and platform measures approximately 1.25”.
Are you looking for comfort, excellent traction, and a high price? This pearl white cleats are the perfect choice for you! A comfortable fitting for any woman at any age!
- Great for player of all levels
- Amazing traction
- Great comfort, especially if you have low-arched feet
- A bit stiff in the beginning
Under Armour Women's Magnetico Premiere Firm Ground – For the Fastest Players
- ¾ length UA FormTrue technology upper flexes...
- An internal layer of flexible, auxetic material...
- Soft, synthetic material wraps around your ankle...
- Form fitting toe box is incredibly soft for...
- Ultra responsive, Charged Cushioning footbed...
Under Armour Women’s Magnetico Premiere is an incredible pair of cleats that has a technology for stability at high speeds. Are you a fast woman? This one was made for you. If you need extra agility, this must be your cleat of choice, besides keeping your legs feel free while you’re running.
The internal layers of this beauty have a flexible, auxetic material that can mold around your foot. It fits like a precise glove and feels like it was customized to every single woman out there. This cleat will provide you the power you need for sprinting.
Above all, we believe one this cleat’s best feature is the sole warm bedding, which makes them tear into the ground, even if it is very firm. Also, it has a pretty cool design (I like white shoes).
- Extra stability
- Form fitting toe box
- Narrower than your average shoe
Adidas Women's Nemeziz 17.1 Firm Ground – The Most Revolutionary
- The Upper Part With Agility Knit 2 Technology...
- The Dual Lock Collar System Guarantees A Secure...
- The Design Without Laces With Structure Agility...
- The Sprintframe Outsole Is Extremely Light For...
- Outsole And Tacos Configuration With Specific...
Unlock all your agility with NEMEZIZ. These cleats are built with innovative, tape-inspired upper and offer high mobility without sacrificing support. Their outsole is specifically geared for women’s explosive acceleration on firm ground.
We know all you want to feel when you buy your cleats is a “feet hugging” … well, now you can have it. This is a perfect fit and response right out of the box. Nemeziz will provide you a secure lockdown and ankle stability with a dual lock collar. Adding to that, you’ll have the highest mobility and bandaged fit during radical games with the revolutionary Torsion Tape of the 360 Agility Bandage System.
Designed specifically for women, you’ll get support and comfort all from the same product! Fell a surprise on your feet when you put these on because it has reinforcements inspired by sports bandages that will help you develop your style.
- Great ankle stability
- Explicitly designed for women
- Packed with innovation
- On the pricier end of things
Adidas Performance Women's X 15.3 – The Most Stylish Option
Check out this design! These cleats have a soft, close-fitting mesh upper. Also, do you see that mid cage? It is reinforced for game-changing stability! You’ve never thought about it, have you? So, depending on which position you play, this might be the perfect one for you.
Chaos is the keyword for these cleats! The Adidas X cleats made for Gamers who strike speedy and put concern into their opponents. There are a refined touch, steadiness, and traction, so you’ll develop chaos at the pitch!
This is a responsive pair of cleats with a new hybrid outsole, flexible for acceleration. Never fear about traction, you’ll get the grip you want, don’t worry! Plus, I feel the additional cushion of the fitted – color mesh pores and skin higher. The quality of this product is indescribable, it offers comfort and impressive construction.
- High-quality materials
- Great for narrow feet
- Great comfort
- Cute style
- Perfect fit
- No arch support
Nike Unisex Phantom VSN Pro DF FG – Best For Ball Control
Nike has outdone themselves with this gorgeous ghost lacing system who covers the laces for you to get a more significant strike zone. Besides that, these cleats got a textured synthetic material with incredible durability and precise ball control.
For a dynamic and precise ball control, pick this one! Plus, inner bootie hugs your foot and gets you very comfortable with a supportive feel. This firm-ground cleats for use on short-grass fields may be slightly wet when it rains, but don’t worry: it will rarely get muddy.
Summing up, if you’re starting your pro-life and still don’t know which cleats to get, this should be your choice! The dynamic fit collar will wrap your ankle for a sock-like fit, and I can assure you that!
- Perfect fit
- It’s made from excellent material
- Great overall support
- Tends to not be the best protection against water
Diadora Women's Maracana – Most Flexible
We all know Diadora is proud of its Italian heritage and all the legions of World Class athletes who have chosen to use Diadora products. For many years, a lot of top players at many levels have looked to Diadora for performance and styling. With the finest materials and Italian craftsmanship, Diadora shoes offer superior fit and innovation.
A lot of members of the World Cup Champion team from Italy wear Diadora. These cleats are made of 100% leather and a synthetic sole. Women’s last construction provides a proper fit for a women’s foot.
Also, you might want to get these cleats because of its double action cushion, plus the touch control zone! It’s an incredible addition to your beginner soccer accessories. You’ll be able to have control of your running and a flexible style when in the field. Meanwhile, you’ll be protected with fantastic quality material.
- Incredible material quality
- Made for all skills levels
- Aesthetics are a little rough-looking
Best Soccer Cleats For Women – The Only Buying Guide You’ll Ever Need
Well, if you’re a soccer fan, you must’ve noticed that all the players choose a different pair of cleats – and it’s not based on style. If you read this far, it means you’re a player, or you want to start playing soccer, right?
When you play soccer, how you choose your pair of cleats, it’s just as important as your training, because it affects your performance. Depending on the position o which you play, you have to choose pair of cleats that has a certain features, so it will improve your field action. Always make sure to have a guide on you when you go shopping for you soccer shoes, because when you train, it’s easy to get hurt if you wear a kind of cleats that don’t fit for you.
You have to pay close attention to some features and pick what the best option for you, and don’t forget to measure your feet correctly. One of the most difficult thing about buying these kind of shoes is the sizing, because sometimes they can be too wide or too narrow – do your research, just like we did ours, and find out if you’ll need to get them larger or not.
- Venting: do you want venting perforations? When you get a pair of leather cleats, it means they’re waterproof; on the other side, if they have venting perforations, they aren’t.
- Sizing: you have to be very careful when buying cleats over the internet due to sizing! Usually, you have to buy them a number bigger than your size, but make sure to read customer reviews and, preferably, get them in a shop.
- Type of field: on what kind of ground do you play? Depending on the type of area you play, you have to get a specific type of spikes. Rubber spikes are the most popular ones, made for firm-ground and short-grass fields. For regular soccer fields, you are choosing a model that has a metal insert.
- Material: check if the material it is made of is durable or not because you’re going to use the cleats for a wearing activity. If you’re willing to pay a little more for better material, it should be the best option. Be aware to check the material for the outsole, midsole, stud, upper material and heel, because it will all make a different when it comes to your perfomance on the field!
- Position you play: you have to consider the position where you play to know what kind of cleats you’ll get. If you’re a forward, what you need in to be on the pitch to score, plus explosive movements – that’s why you might need a lighter shoe; now, if you’re a midfielder, you’ll spend the entire match running up and downs the field, which means you’ll need the most comfortable pair of cleats you can get, with support in your heels; when you play in the defense position, you’ll take a lot of punishment, so make sure you get a shoe that can take damage; and for the goalkeepers, you have to find a shoe that can handle your back and forth motion – also, you’ll need to jump from side to side very easily.
- Ankle height: there are two types of ankle heights – medium and low. The medium ones will protect your ankle and reduce the chance of sprain, but unfortunately they can limit you range and movements a bit. The extra protection is needed if you’re a defensive player. If you’re a forward or winger, the thing you need the most is a boost in range of motion, which you’ll only get with a low ankle pair of cleats.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you might have a lot of questions regarding soccer cleats. We’ll answer a few of them, and it might enlighten you.
Do professional soccer players wear new cleats every game?
No, because they need to get used to the cleats. They need to feel adjusted to the feet, and it takes a little time.
Do footballers wear SG or FG?
It depends on the players’ preference. Soft Ground cleats are for when the ground is wetter, and the players need more grip. On the other side, the solid grounds provide stability when the ground is hard, reducing the chance of getting the cleats caught in the field.
What are the types of soccer shoes available?
You can find soccer shoes that are designed to fit every style- from street to field. But picking the wrong ones can cost you heavily in terms of money and injuries. You need to be aware about the playing surface, so you don’t make the wrong choice.
How can I make my soccer cleats more comfortable?
You should train with them, get them more time in your feet to adjust. Besides that, you can wear them and put your feet on hot water.
What should I look for when buying soccer cleats?
We answered that in the previous section. You have to check the material, consider what position do you play, the sizing…
Picking the Best Soccer Cleats For Women – Final Words
Well, after we’ve shown you all of these incredible cleats with amazing features, I think you’ll be able to pick the perfect one for your needs! Remember to consider the position on which you play, and it makes all the difference.
Pricing isn’t the most crucial thing to consider when you have so many features to ponder, remember that! You can get an incredible pair of cleats for a high price. So, now we want to know, have you ever tried any of these cleats on our list? Are you planning on getting any? Share your wish list with us! We’d also like to know what you consider when buying your cleats and which one do you find to be the best soccer cleats for women.