As Nick stumbled into the diner for our weekly rendezvous, a thought occurred to me. How could I find my Peloton referral code and get my friend to start riding in group classes with me?
It’s not a closely guarded secret, but most beginner Pelotoners don’t know where to look for this mysterious code. You’ll locate your code by signing in and navigating to the Refer Friends section. The code is there, silently waiting to unlock a slew of free Peloton goodies for you and your lucky compadre. Choose your friends wisely, and choose the person that gets your referral code even more wisely.
Why Are Peloton Referral Codes Awesome?
Free stuff is fantastic, and the Peloton referral code is free, so by that logic, the code is fantastic too.
If your friend buys a Peloton Bike or Tread, you both save $100 off a purchase from Peloton. Your friend can use the $100 towards hardware accessories, like heart rate monitors, cleats, and weights. Your $100 can only be spent in the Peloton Apparel store, but there’s a range of high-quality gear to choose from.
- SIZE – The Peloton Bike mat is 72 x 36 inches…
- PROTECTIVE FLOOR MAT – The Peloton Bike mat is…
- PROTECT YOUR PELOTON BIKE and BIKE plus – Adding…
- STABILE and DURABLE – Have carpeted floors…
- EASY TO CLEAN – Made with materials that are…
All Access Members can do this up to 6 times a year, totaling $600 of Peloton apparel for you and equal value towards hardware accessories for your friends. If your friend circle is getting into cycling and fitness, be sure to take full advantage of this referral program.
What If I Can’t Find My Peloton Referral Code?
There are two ways to get your hands on the Peloton referral code, and compared to getting into the Century Club, they won’t challenge you.
All Access Members should go to the Peloton website and log in; you’ll then want to visit your referral section, which can be found by clicking here. Once you’ve verified yourself and clicked on my second link, you’ll be shown your unique code.
You can always get your code by contacting Peloton staff directly, such as over the phone or via their website’s live chat service. They’re always quick to respond, even if they try to corral you to a checkout a tad persistently for my taste.
So those are the two ways you can feast your eyes on the randomly generated numbers and letters of your Peloton referral code. Either seek the code on your computer or have Peloton’s support staff find it.
How to use A Peloton referral code Step-by-Step
- Obtain a referral code: Ask a friend or family member who is a current Peloton member to share their unique referral code with you. You can also search online for Peloton communities or forums where members share their codes.
- Visit the Peloton website: onepeloton.com.
- Choose your product: Browse the selection of Peloton products, including bikes, treadmills, and accessories. Select the items you want and add them to your cart.
- Begin the checkout process: Once you’ve added your desired items to the cart, proceed to the checkout page.
- Enter the referral code: On the checkout page, you will find a field labeled “Enter Promo Code” or “Enter Referral Code.” Input the referral code you obtained earlier into the field.
- Apply the code: Click the “Apply” button to activate the referral code. The discount should now be reflected in your order total.
- Complete your purchase: Fill in your shipping, billing, and payment information. Review your order details, ensure the referral code discount has been applied, and submit your order.
- Share the love: Once you become a Peloton member, you can also share your own unique referral code with friends and family to help them save on their purchases and earn rewards for yourself.
Link Isn’t Working?
Fear not, for you are experiencing one of the frequent technical issues that plague our modern society.
Give Peloton a call, and clear up the issue. Their support phone number is 1-866-679-9129.
If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t mind waiting a little longer, fire an email off to Peloton support here.
Try out the live chat option on their website, available between certain hours.
Peloton updated their referral policy in 2021, so double-check that you have an All Access Membership. If you aren’t eligible for some reason, clicking the link for the referrals page will result in an error, and you won’t be able to access the webpage. At that point, the only way forward is to contact Peloton directly and get account-specific information.
What Are The Rules For The Referral Code?
Good things come with rules, except for candy. The referral program has a few guidelines that are worth noting.
Any codes sent to Peloton later will not get you that sweet referral bonus. Codes must be entered at the time of checkout. This part is crucial, so make sure your friend or family member knows to bring your code with them. I’m sure many $100 opportunities have been tragically yielded like this in the past.
If your All Access Membership expires, so will your referral code. After you part ways with Peloton’s subscriptions, you won’t be able to benefit from the referral program.
You can’t sell the code or profit from sharing it. It’s for friends and family only, so don’t try to trade or make money from it.
Read the comprehensive set of restrictions here.
Other Peloton Offers
Peloton is always throwing sales around public holidays and peak shopping seasons. For Christmas last year, they offered $300 off accessories with a Bike+ purchase. That means that for the $1445 Bike Basics model, Peloton was giving away almost a quarter of the bike’s value in accessories. The sale didn’t last long, but there will always be another in the future.
No products found.
I wish they still allowed 12 referrals
I would have been the best-dressed Pelotoner in America, but someone savvy must have seen entrepreneurs like me on the horizon and reduced the maximum to 6 referrals per year.
I’ll still be signing my friends up for Peloton Bikes and Treads; I’d like to collect the full $600 in apparel before the year finishes. It’s kind of selfish of me, but don’t I deserve some thanks for helping them become fitter versions of themselves? I’m practically a Peloton instructor at this point!
Build your Peloton circle and bring in as many people as possible, but don’t do it just for the referral bonuses. As always, Pelotoners, have an excellent ride and stay healthy.